Position Title: Operations Leader
Reports to: Company Integrator, Ryan Kincaid
Position Summary: We are looking for a professional Operations Leader to lead, manage and administer all of Kincaid Henry’s operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies according to our Proven Process of project delivery called, ‘Collaborate Create Succeed’. You will manage a team of leaders/managers, training project leaders, assistant project leaders, site leaders, and other direct reports.
Under limited supervision, leads, manages and administers the construction and delivery of new facilities and renovation of existing facilities, to include contract preparation, on-site coordination, quality control, and all aspects of contract leadership and management.
Kincaid Henry is looking for an enthusiastic individual interested in assessing customer service expectations and ensuring delivery of contractual services by applying expertise in engineering and construction management as the Operations Leader.
As a member of our operations group, this person will provide project leadership during both the planning/pre-construction phase and construction phase(s). Aptitude for team-based planning and problem-solving and wholehearted commitment to building strong partnerships to support project goals will be critical to success.
Kincaid Henry has a Proven Process for construction projects called, ‘Collaborate Create Succeed’. This process is what Kincaid Henry operates with on every project. Kincaid Henry is a negotiation only, fee based, development/construction management company. This position is for individuals looking for an ability to lead a project from concept to construction – construction to completion for a client.
• Detail Orientation: Ability to successfully ensure the accuracy of project documentation. Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Professionalism: Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor and appearance at all times and perform well under project constraints and deadlines.
• Computer Skills: Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) working knowledge of project management software. Willingness to test and implement new technologies as they become available.
• Math Skills: Solid numerical and analytical skills and ability to apply these skills to achieve accurate project budgeting and basic estimating for project scope changes.
• Learning Orientation: Willing to pursue related educational and training opportunities for job performance improvement on an on-going basis, and to openly share knowledge and debate concepts with appropriate members of the Kincaid Henry team.
• Cultivate long-term client relationships that provide repeat business.
• Lead the company’s safety program and processes with Kincaid Henry’s Safety Consultant.
• Ensure that all systems, processes, team member’s roles and responsibilities are effectively being executed to produce successful projects for our clients and team members. Ensure projects are constructed in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements. Ensure Kincaid Henry’s vision, mission, goals, priorities and objectives for the operations team are implemented.
• Improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being, efficiency and effectiveness with consistent and predictable measurements and methods.
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
• Perform quality controls and monitor construction methodology
• Recruit, train, supervise and appraise team members
• Lead the operations team using the company operating system called ‘Traction’
• Train the operations team on new technology, methods, and processes.
• Proven work experience as operations manager/leader
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Knowledge of the operating practices of construction, architectural, and building firms.
• Budget development and oversight experience
• Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
• Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
• Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.)
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Leadership and organizational skills
• BS degree in operations management or 5 years of related field experience
Standards of Performance:
• Adherence to the employment agreement
• Quality performance of duties listed in the job description
• Adherence to corporate policies
• Adherence to Kincaid Henry Core Values
• Report to work on time
• Respectful interaction with other employees, owners, consultants, subcontractors and the general public
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form located below.
About Kincaid Henry:
Kincaid Henry provides development and construction services to meet the unique needs of each client. We have expertise and insight to meet a wide range of challenges. Kincaid Henry works with clients from concept to construction and construction to completion through a proven process we call ‘Collaborate, Create, Succeed.’ The core focus of Kincaid Henry is to develop the dreams of the clients and communities it serves.
We are Leaders, Partners, and Innovators.
SHARE THIS JOB OPENING
Share this Post