Position Title: Office Receptionist
Reports to: Finance/Admin. Leader
We are looking for an energetic person who enjoys interacting with many people (clients, subcontractors, partners, etc.) on a day-to-day basis. Responsible for answering telephone calls, greeting guests, and assisting with clerical duties at our corporate office. This professional will provide a welcoming experience on the phone and at the front reception desk. This person must be friendly and approachable. He or she must represent Kincaid Henry in a polished manner and be willing to ensure positive, engaging interactions on a daily basis.
• Work Planning: Ability to plan and prioritize individual contributions and those of team members to achieve high-quality, timely results. Dependable and punctual for all work-related commitments.
• Relationships: Ability to earn respect through the credibility of knowledge and positive approach to problem solving. Ability to develop productive relationships within the finance/admin team, the other Kincaid Henry teams, consultants, contractors, and clients.
• Communication: Strong communication skills, including excellent ability to identify and understand requirements of the task(s) at hand and participate in collaborative problem solving.
• Detail Orientation: Ability to successfully ensure the accuracy of all documentation.
• Professionalism: Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
• Computer Skills: Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) working knowledge of project management software. Willingness to test and implement new technologies as they become available.
• Learning Orientation: Willing to pursue related educational and training opportunities for job performance improvement on an on-going basis, and to openly share knowledge and debate concepts with appropriate members of the Kincaid Henry team.
• Foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Answer and direct calls to appropriate department/team member.
• Assist with general questions or inquiries.
• Greet guests upon arrival in a professional manner and direct them appropriately.
• Maintain and update electronic lobby display daily.
• Maintain Kincaid Henry team member directory and job list.
• Facilitate meeting room requirements, staging, food ordering, signage, beverages, and handouts.
• Troubleshoot and maintain Kincaid Henry’s phone system. Process all daily outgoing mail.
• Maintain office supply inventory and online ordering of supplies.
• Foster a neat a professional work area/lobby.
• Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
• Assist with clerical duties as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of an Associate’s degree and/or 2-4 years of receptionist and administrative experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Multi-line phone experience required.
• Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
• Must possess superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Standards of Performance:
• Adherence to the employment agreement
• Quality performance of duties listed in the job description
• Adherence to corporate policies
• Adherence to Kincaid Henry Core Values
• Report to work on time
• Respectful interaction with other employees, owners, consultants, subcontractors and the general public
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below. Please include job title you are applying for in the “message” section. Thank you.
About Kincaid Henry:
Kincaid Henry provides development and construction management services to meet the unique needs of each client. We have expertise and insight to meet a wide range of challenges. Kincaid Henry works with clients from concept to construction and construction to completion through a proven process we call ‘Collaborate, Create, Succeed.’ The core focus of Kincaid Henry is to develop the dreams of the clients and communities it serves.
We are Leaders, Partners, and Innovators.
SHARE THIS JOB OPENING
Share this Post