Position Title: Business Marketing Leader
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Leader
Are you looking for a rewarding career in business marketing with a successful organization and healthy corporate culture? Kincaid Henry may just be the place for you. We are seeking a Business Marketing Leader who is an enthusiastic individual interested in joining a growning company and dynamic team. This position is responsible for working in close partnership with the Leader of Sales and Marketing and the Business Development Specialist.
Under limited supervision, leads, manages and administers the execution of the companies website, print materials, trade show booths, social media accounts, video production team, monthy newletters, press releases, groundbreaking events, hard hat tours, ribbon cutting event, gift bags, thank you letters, project sinage, client care packages, Power Point presentations, company internal document creation and presentation documents, company gear and company social events.
As a member of our sales and marketing team, this person will provide project leadership for all company marketing, branding and messaging. Aptitude for team-based planning and problem-solving and wholehearted commitment to building strong partnerships to support project goals will be critical to success.
Effective performance of the Business Marketing Specialist role requires timely, accurate, and consistent completion of the following tasks. Business Development Specialists are expected to proactively seek coaching and corrective feedback regarding expectations and performance improvement needs in these basic functions. The supervising President and Chief Operating Officer for the development company should provide clarification of expectations and corrective feedback for any improvement needs identified in the Business Development Specialist’s work. Repeated or ongoing performance improvement needs should be addressed with a specific improvement plan.
- Builds and maintains robust professional network in the industry and within specific market areas in excel format.
- Maintains regular communication with A/E firms, project consultants, clients, municipalities to identify potential pursuits and strategic partnerships for events, press releases, marketing and branding.
- Maintains communication with current clients to assess their needs on a regular basis regarding marketing their project and business as it relates to Kincaid Henry.
- Serves as a strategic resource to clients at all phases of project marketing, promoting, and messaging.
- Assesses client satisfaction through formal or informal debriefings and customer feedback surveys.
- Looks for opportunities to build partnerships with clients, future clients, industry stakeholders, architectural and other project partners that will lead to professional development and business growth.
- Assists principals with building and executing their business marketing strategies and helps to identify sources of potential marketing opportunities through maintaining regular brainstorming/collaboration.
- Administers the marketing budget and accounts that are utilized by Kincaid Henry for all marketing pursuits.
Assist with Project Pursuit Process
- Assists with coaching the sales and operations team in presentation delivery and message development.
- Assists in writing proposal sections and preparing qualifications packages.
- Coordinates with the sales process when appropriate.
Research Industry Trends and Offer Ways to Optimize Competitiveness
- Gathers and synthesizes information from a variety of sources (i.e. websites, master plans, regional news sources) to stay current with industry and market specific trends and presents findings to relevant internal partners.
- Cultivates familiarity with new Kincaid Henry technologies and offerings (e.g., Procore, BIM, social media) to promote the company stregnths.
- Conducts market research through a variety of sources including competitor research, professional conferences/seminars/workshops, whitepapers and other publications to identify potential new markets and ways to grow current markets.
- Studies industry competitors and understands their strengths and weaknesses and how they compare to Kincaid Henry for marketing opportunities.
- Works with Sales Team to refine brand with changes occurring in the industry.
Serve as a Resource for Development and other Interdisciplinary Project Teams
- Develops strategic public-private partnerships that bring additional resources to assist with project success.
- Supports The Operations Team with projects that involve a high level of interaction and resources from public and other non-private entities.
- Conducts assessments and facilitates collaboration in situations where there may be varying objectives and priorities to develop solutions that ensure project success.
Best suited candidates will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of overall experience or 3-5 years of business marketing-specific experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, Linkedin,
- Flexibility in adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities and unpredictable events.
- Ability to handle multiple demands while keeping a positive, results-focused attitude toward clients, subcontractors, and co-workers.
- Knowledge of the operating practices of construction, architectural, and building firms.
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasional unscheduled overtime and weekend activity is required.
Standards of Performance
- Adherence to the employment
- Quality performance of duties listed in the job
- Adherence to corporate policies.
- Report to work on time.
- Respectful interaction with other employees, owners, consultants, subcontractors and the general
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below. Please include job title you are applying for in the “message” section. Thank you.
About Kincaid Henry
Kincaid Henry has been developing and constructing successful urban infill, commercial office, multi-family, mixed-use, adaptive re-use, historic, Brownfield, hospitality, and neighborhood revitalization development and construction projects across the State of Michigan since 2005.
What we learned very quickly was that the ‘solutions’ provided, on the whole in the industry, to bring about successful projects, were not working. Seeking to fulfill our foremost Core Value, ‘Serve the client above all else’, we sought out a better way.
Recognizing the need to re-imagine the entire experience, we developed a proven process that produces successful real estate development and construction projects, and created a transformational company that is dedicated to its implementation. We call our proven process ‘Collaborate, Create, and Succeed.’ Our team-oriented, trust-based, collaborative approach, creates projects that are successful.
Our singular and passionate focus is to partner with business owners, real estate developers, and real estate investors to produce successful real estate developments for their businesses and investments. This is our niche, our passion, and the reason for our existence.
SHARE THIS JOB OPENING
Share this Post